27 April, 2020

PLAN CHANGE ON THE FLY

WHERE ARE THE MAPS? /( °A°)/

Those 306 million years of Paart's history

So, the maps equivalent to Paart's Silurian up to the Carboniferous are gone (I think I deleted them while cleansing used/sketch artwork)... Somehow I lost roughly 300MY of history - climate and climate driven changes in the alien ecosystem are now back to the sketch board, and I decided that instead of poorly draw them back to match the start and end of the gap, I will throw away the second half of the maps I've done and build from the Cambrian up...

So, these maps...


...Are not canon anymore :(

- M.O. Valent, 27/04/2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIGHLIGHTS

SCIENCE&ARTWORK | BINARY STAR SUNDIAL | PART 1

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CONSTRUCT A BINARY STAR's SUNDIAL? WHY? So this last week I've been trying to work on my own sundial to settle up ...